ZellerGarageOne of Medway landmarks and a reminder of the interurban days is this block building located at the curve of Medway-New Carlisle Road just north of town.  This building was built by Robert Zeller in 1933 to house his automotive repair business.  The building is made from the tile blocks that were part of a silo from the power plant in Medway that supplied electricity for the Dayton, Springfield, and Urbana Interurban.