The above picture is of the General Funston Memorial at the New Carlisle Library at 227 S. Main Street. The builder of the memorial was W.R. Lampert. He completed it in January of 1938. The memorial was almost five feet high and twelve feet in length and made out of pre-cast stone. The city tore down the memorial in May of 1999 and moved the Funston Memorial Plaque to the new library on Lake Street.