On the Southwest corner of Route 40 and Tecumseh Road was a tourist camp that originally opened as Naus Station. Elmer and Ruth A. Shafer purchased this property in 1934. The Elmer Shafer Tourist Camp had a store/filling station and four completely furnished cabins equipped with gas plates and electricity. Arthur K. Bowser purchased this property in May of 1938 and he called it Bowser’s Corner. He had a Sinclair Filling Station there with a restaurant that served short order and regular meals and beer. Sometime in the early 1950s, the business became a tavern called Old Trail Inn Night Club. The tavern closed in the early 1970s. In July of 1975, Henry F. Pride purchased the business and completely remodeled the interior. He re-opened the business as a grocery store and deli and called it Pride’s Corner. Don Pride opened Don’s Gun Shop in the back of the store in 1983 and had it until 1990. The garage in the back of the store at one time was used as a bait shop. In 1995, the store and house was sold and later on tore down.