Barbara Ann Bailey of New Carlisle was born May 7, 1960 in Dayton and was called to heaven on June 13, 2016 at the age of 56. She was preceded in death by her parents Bobby Gene and Loretta (Caudill) Bailey, Sr. She is survived by her sisters Roberta (Rod) Demmitt of Medway and Beverly (Steve) Ryan of Dayton; a brother Bobby (Renee) Bailey, Jr. of Huber Heights; five nieces and nephews; ten great nieces and nephews. Memorial contributions may be made to Vitas Hospice. A funeral service to honor Barbara was held Friday, June 17, 2016 at 11:00 AM in the Trostel, Chapman, Dunbar & Fraley Funeral Home. Visitation began one hour prior to services. Expressions of sympathy may be made at www.trostelchapman.com.
- Governer's Proclamation 1940 New Carlisle High School Tigers Basketball Team
- Governer's Proclamation Brings Kouse, Cole Families Together
- Township Fiscal Officer Melanie Dunbar Announces Her Resignation
- City Council Requests Fire Levy to be on Ballott
- JPMorgan Chase Bank, National Association vs. , the Unknown heirs, devisees, legatees, beneficiaries of Ronald Pheanis