Clark County

• I-70 near Enon Road, Nightly lane closures August 16th -18th between the hours of 8 pm and 6 am. One lane will remain open in each direction.
  • I-70 near Enon Road, 24 HOUR a day lane closures August 15th – 19th. One lane will remain open in each direction.
  • I-70 between US 68 and SR 71, Nightly lane closures August 21st – September 1st between the hours of 8 pm and 6 am. One lane will remain open in each direction.
  • SR 41 between Jacksonville Road and North Hampton corporation limit, Daily lane closure July 29th – August 26th between the hours of 7 am and 5 pm. One lane will remain open for travel in each direction through the use of flaggers.
  • South Tecumseh Road near Dayton/Springfield Road and Paradise Lane, ROAD CLOSURE July 25th – August 19th. The official detour is: Fowler Road and Broadway Road
  • Dayton Springfield Road/CR 333 near South Tecumseh Road, 24 hour a day lane closures July 5th – August 19th. One lane will remain open for travel in each direction with a temporary traffic signal.
  • Moorefield Road between Old Mechanicsburg Road and Grant Road, BRIDGE CLOSURE June 27th – September 24th. The official detour is: SR 4 to Croft Road to Old Columbus Road to Mahar Road
First Group 2x2
First Group 2x2
Local News

Stories on people, places, events and businesses right here in Western Clark County.

Local Government

Meetings and news from local Boards of Education, Township Trustees and County Commissioners.

Sports

Arrows, Bees & Warriors; we cover all local high school sports, as well as local semi-pro and adult leagues