For the week of April 17th – 23rd

Clark County

• US 40/SR 4 between Upper Valley Pike and US 68, Daily lane closures April 18th – 20th between the hours of 7 pm and 6 am. One lane will remain open in each direction.

• I-70 east over the Mad River, Annual bridge inspections April 17th between the hours of 8 am – 4 pm. Single lane closures will be in effect while crews evaluate the bridge. One lane of traffic will remain open during inspections.

• I-70 west over the Mad River, Annual bridge inspections April 17th between the hours of 12 pm – 4 pm. Single lane closures will be in effect while crews evaluate the bridge. One lane of traffic will remain open during inspections.

• I-70 near SR 235, Lane closures April 17th between the hours of 9 am and 3 pm. Two lanes will remain open in each direction.

• I-70 east Ramp to I-675 north, RAMP CLOSURE April 19th – October 31st. The official detour is: I-675 to SR 444 to I-675 north

• I-675 north over I-70, Traffic Pattern Switch April 19th. One lane of northbound traffic will be shifted to the southbound side. One northbound lane will remain on the northbound side. Two northbound lanes will be open. *Traffic wanting to exit I-675 north to I-70 west will stay on the northbound side of the interstate to access the exit.

• I-70 west near I-675, Lane width restrictions April 5th – October 31st. The roadway will be restricted to 22’ in this area.

First Group 2x2
First Group 2x2
Local News

Stories on people, places, events and businesses right here in Western Clark County.

Local Government

Meetings and news from local Boards of Education, Township Trustees and County Commissioners.

Sports

Arrows, Bees & Warriors; we cover all local high school sports, as well as local semi-pro and adult leagues