The following closures are currently in effect for the week of May 22nd – 28th:

Clark County

• SR 565 between SR 29 and Houston Pike, Daily lane closures May 22nd – September 30th between the hours of 7 am and 5 pm. One lane will remain open for travel in each direction through the use of flaggers.

• SR 56 at Silvers Road, ROAD CLOSURE May 22nd -26th. The official detour is: SR 4 to SR 29 to SR 187 to SR 56

• I-70 at I-675 overpass, Daily lane closures April 25th – May 23rd between the hours of 7 am and 4 pm. Two 12’ lanes will remain open in each direction.

• I-70 east Ramp to I-675 north, RAMP CLOSURE April 19th – October 31st. The official detour is: I-675 to SR 444 to I-675 north

• I-675 north over I-70, Traffic Pattern Switch. The two lanes of northbound traffic are shifted to the southbound side just south of the overpass. Two northbound lanes will be open. * Once over the bridge, the right lane will be an exit only for I-675 north to I-70 west. The left north bound lane will be for thru traffic to Spangler Road.

• I-70 west near I-675, Lane width restrictions April 5th – October 31st. The roadway will be restricted to 22’ in this area.

First Group 2x2
First Group 2x2
Local News

Stories on people, places, events and businesses right here in Western Clark County.

Local Government

Meetings and news from local Boards of Education, Township Trustees and County Commissioners.

Sports

Arrows, Bees & Warriors; we cover all local high school sports, as well as local semi-pro and adult leagues