The car barn at Medway was located just east of the powerhouse. It was built in 1900 out of brick with a dimension of 60 feet deep by 200 feet long. The car barn was designed to house twelve cars in the main storage bay and to accommodate three more trolleys in the repair shops. A spur led from the main line east of Spangler Road branched out into four tracks leading into the car barn. The car barn was in use until 1921.