Fire Department 1930sThe above photo is of the New Carlisle Volunteer Fire Department from the 1930’s. The picture was taken in front of the old fire house that stood at the southwest corner of Main and Washington Street.

Listed below are the names of the volunteers.

Back Row: (Left to Right) Joe Feighly, Bert Higgins, Edward Meredith, W.R. Snider, Chas Zinn Front Row: (Left to Right) Harley Gebhart, Harry Baker, Willard Zinn, Chief Frank Weaver, Walter Brenneman, Guy Strome, and Orth Keiffer.