age 88 of New Carlisle, passed away Saturday March 5, 2016. She was born January 12, 1928 in Dayton, the daughter of the late William E. and Ruth (Puterbaugh) Cate. In addition to her parents she was preceded in death by her husband of 62 years, Omar in 2014; and five brothers, Elwood, Virgil, Kline, Kenny, and Bill. She is survived by two children, Gerry (Troy) Slone of Yellow Springs, Bill (Jeanne) Estridge of Riverside; eight grandchildren; fifteen great-grandchildren; several great great-grandchildren; two sisters, Beulah, Mary; as well as numerous nieces, nephews, and other extended family. The family will receive friends on Wednesday March 9, 2016 from 5:00 until 7:00 P.M. at the Belton-Stroup Funeral Home, 422 E. Dayton-Yellow Springs Rd., Fairborn. A graveside service will be held on Thursday March 10, 2016 at 11:00 A.M. at the Glen Haven Memorial Gardens, New Carlisle. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Hospice of the Miami Valley. Condolences may be made to the family at www.BeltonStroup.com.
- Governer's Proclamation 1940 New Carlisle High School Tigers Basketball Team
- Governer's Proclamation Brings Kouse, Cole Families Together
- Township Fiscal Officer Melanie Dunbar Announces Her Resignation
- City Council Requests Fire Levy to be on Ballott
- JPMorgan Chase Bank, National Association vs. , the Unknown heirs, devisees, legatees, beneficiaries of Ronald Pheanis